8th Annual Saskatchewan Communications Forum
June 16 - June 17
Join your fellow communicators, in person or online, for a day of professional development, learning and networking; June 16, 2022. This one day Forum features dynamic sessions with learnings spanning across the communications spectrum.
Forum topics and speakers include:
- Tales from the trenches – organizational change. Megan Wolfinger, CMP, Director of Corporate Initiatives & Amanda Toth, Director of Corporate Planning, Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement
- From hitting record to pressing publish: so you want to make a podcast. Natalie Gray, Director, Strategic Communications and Media Relations, RCMP
- Best Practices in Crisis Communications. Mary-Lynn Charlton, President and CEO & Karen Brownless, Director of Editorial Content, Martin Charlton Communications
- Gentle activism gets action! Case study from Saskatchewan in motion. Kim Herperger, ABC, Senior Communication Strategist, eHealth Saskatchewan, former Communication Strategist, Saskatchewan in motion
- Yammer time: Gaining Buy-in for internal social tools. Sarah Bultitude, Employee Digital Experience Consultant & Paula Kohl, Corporate Communication Director, Farm Credit Canada (FCC)
- A Facebook Faux Pas. Julia Harvie Shemko, Founder/CEO, Red Thread Connections
+ The Workshops (in person only, June 17, 2022):
- Crafting crispy goals and objectives that bring real results. Julia Harvie-Shemko, APR, CEC, Founder and CEO, Red Thread Connections
- Amplify your employee voice – focus group in a box workshop. Megan Wolfinger, CMP, Director of Corporate Initiatives & Amanda Toth, Director of Corporate Planning, Ministry of SaskBuilds and Procurement
Special rates available for IABC members + early bird savings (until May 13, 2022)!
www.SKCommsForum.ca for all the details or to register
*Contact us for a discount on groups of 3+